Travel safe, librarians!
This will be the first time in three years, since I began my involvement with ALA, that I won’t be attending Midwinter. However, for those of you about to step into airports this week, here’s a round-up of some of my favorite ALA conference advice:
- ALA Conference Survival Tips — 35 Conferences Later by Karen Schneider
- 10 Top Tips for Attending an ALA Conference by Jo Alcock
- How to be Awesome at Going to Library Conferences by P.C. Sweeney
- Conference Attendance Advice by Erin Dorney
- ALA Survival Tips and Packing Suggestions by Bobbi Newman
I will miss getting the chance to see you all, my lovely friends and colleagues!